Current available jobs that best match healthy scratch:
» The Healthy Scratch - Team Member - HARBORCENTER (Buffalo, NY)
» Future Notification Only - Pegula Sports & Entertainment (Various Cities, XX)
Facility Operations: Server/Concessions
The Healthy Scratch - Team Member - HARBORCENTER (Buffalo, NY)
POSITION: Team Member – The Healthy Scratch
The Healthy Scratch is a healthy quick service restaurant offering yogurt and smoothies, acai bowls, juice shots, fresh cold pressed juices, wraps, overnight oatmeal, other healthy grab-and-go food alternatives, and branded merchandise.
The Team Member is responsible for setting and maintaining attractive product displays, making and serving product. A Team Member must support and convey the company culture by providing high quality, courteous and friendly service to guests and other team members, share product knowledge with guests and offer suggestions tailored to their needs. A successful candidate will be a positive and professional individual with a passion for working in a healthy and high energy environment.
· Execute high service standards and exceed guest expectations daily by providing immediate an undivided attention to every customer and adhering to company service, quality and cleanliness specification and food handling.
· Ensure a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases, shelves and displays clean and well stocked, while continuously checking and ensuring freshness and quality of products.
· Resolve guest conflict through service recovery and engage management when necessary.
· Operate equipment and serve product in a variety of areas including, smoothie, toast, coffee etc… Maintain cleanliness and integrity of equipment.
· Follow all company cash handling procedures.
· Follow and comply with established procedures including weights and measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
· Create an engaging and energetic environment where all staff works as a team.
· Passion for locally grown and fresh products
· Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
· Ability to multitask and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment.
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Exceptional customer service
· Available for flexible scheduling including weekends and holidays.
The position is part time, and we are looking for applicants that have flexability in their schedule between the hours of 8 am - 6pm, seven days a week.
The Healthy Scratch is an Equal Opportunity Employer
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. How do you live a healthy lifestyle? 2. Describe your passion and experience with health foods.
1. How do you live a healthy lifestyle?
2. Describe your passion and experience with health foods.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - Pegula Sports & Entertainment (Various Cities, XX)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with Pegula Sports & Entertainment, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ